6757 Goshen Road, Goshen, Ohio 45122
Job Vacancy – Township Administrator
The Goshen Township Trustees in Clermont County, Ohio are currently accepting resumes for the part-time position of Township Administrator. Successful candidates should possess the following qualifications:
1. Bachelor Degree in Public Administration, Business or related field
2. Advanced Degree preferred
3. Five to Seven years progressively responsible managerial experience in a township, county or municipal public works agency
4. Valid Driver’s License
5. Additional prerequisites at the direction of the Board of Trustees
Any combination of education and/or experience necessary to perform the essential functions of the position.
General description of the position, to be performed under direction of the Board of Trustees and consistent with the Ohio Revised Code:
· Administer and supervise all personnel and departmental activities
· Develop and administer township budget
· Conduct short range and long range planning
· Represent the Board of Trustees at public and private functions
· Fulfill all other duties as assigned by the Board of Trustees
· Perform powers and duties as described in ORC 505.032
Must have knowledge of:
· Township policies and procedures
· Inventory control
· OSHA rules and regulations
· Employee training and development
· Workplace safety
· Supervisory principles and practices
· Ohio Township Law
· Motivational leadership and interpersonal relations
Interested parties must submit a resume along with any questions to email@example.com before October 1, 2014 for consideration.
Annual salary for the position is open.
Job Vacancy – Auxiliary Police Officer
On an ongoing basis the Goshen Township Police Department accepts resumes for the position of auxiliary police officer. This is an unpaid sworn police officer position. Applicants must be Ohio Peace Officer certified, at least 21 years old, have a superior set of morals and values, and unblemished integrity. Before submitting a resume, interested individuals should review page two of the pre-employment questionnaire below to ensure that they do not have a disqualifying background.
The Pre-employment application/questionnaire: Pre-employment questionnaire
** You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the Pre-Employment questionnaire. It is a free download from http://get.adobe.com/reader/ **
Resumes only should be submitted to Sergeant Don Hampton for consideration. They may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org